My bad, I should have specified for the Stoli bottle. The room scene does not do much for me. The more minimally lighted bottle is sort of neat too. Maybe a little too minimally lighted for me, but still visually interesting. The portrait is suitably creepy, slightly surreal, good for this assignment.
I really dig the alcohol bottle becasue it looks like its an advertisement. The only thing that i have a tiny problem is is that little shadow on the front of the label but other than that...
I like this. The lighting is good, it is slightly surreal. Composition is just fine. I am not sure it is 100% on assignment, but I like it.
ReplyDeleteMy bad, I should have specified for the Stoli bottle. The room scene does not do much for me. The more minimally lighted bottle is sort of neat too. Maybe a little too minimally lighted for me, but still visually interesting. The portrait is suitably creepy, slightly surreal, good for this assignment.
ReplyDeleteKitchen seen looks as if there was a ghost on the table.
ReplyDeleteCreepy but cool
ReplyDeleteI really dig the alcohol bottle becasue it looks like its an advertisement. The only thing that i have a tiny problem is is that little shadow on the front of the label but other than that...
ReplyDeleteI loved the Vodka one except for that one shadow. You should reshoot this and submit it to them! The first and third are cool too!
ReplyDeleteVodka bottle came out real nice. I also agree that it just needed a little bit more lighting on the front.
ReplyDeleteI like the top one! theres somethin about it that makes it kinda cool.. must be the creepyness
ReplyDelete